此為滑鼠over效果,如不支援不影響使用
 

::: 蘭亭 / 當代文章 / 教育 、翻譯 

教育、翻譯
調整字級:
  1. 啟用格式
  2. 本文其他資訊

世新校園英語 365 (14) 1月份:寒假篇 (Winter Vacation)

  1. 作者:世新大學
  2. 日期:2005/8
編按

請注意,本篇的英文句子,並非完全譯自中文!有時中英文句子的意思不盡對應。

1  01/21:寒假期間你想做什麼?

甲:寒假期間你想做什麼呢?

A:Have you got any plans for the winter vacation?

乙:我想加強一下新聞英語和電腦的能力。

B:I want to improve my English and my computer skills. What about you?

top

2  01/22:寒假期間你想做什麼?

甲:寒假期間你想做什麼呢?

A:Have you got any plans for the winter vacation?

乙:我想加強一下新聞英語和電腦的能力。你呢?

B:I want to improve my English and my computer skills. What about you?

甲:我想多分析一些韓劇和日劇。

A:I'd like to analyze some Korean and Japanese soap operas from a sociological and historical perspective?

乙:少來了,想看就說嘛!

B:Give me a break. If you enjoy watching them so much why don't you just admit it?

top

3  01/23:跟一群高中死黨聚會

甲:昨天跟我一群高中死黨聚會,聊到天亮,欲罷不能!

A:Yesterday I got together with some of my high school classmates. It lasted well into the morning.

乙:可以想像的到。

B:You must have had a good time.

top

4  01/24:大學新鮮人的大學生活

甲:我還以為每個新鮮人的大學生活都差不多,沒想到差異好像還頗為不小。

A:I thought the life of a freshman was pretty much the same for everybody but apparently I was wrong.

乙:大學生活雖然因人、因系而異,不過校風也有關係。

B:Yeah,it depends on the person. Some people are unhappy with their majors and some are too busy because of work.

top

5  01/25:成績已經公佈了

甲:聽說各科的成績都已經公佈了,你要不要上網查查看?

A:All the grades have been posted. Would you like to check them out online?

乙:我還沒有心理準備。

B:I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

top

6  01/26:成績

甲:你看到成績了嗎?

A:Did you see your grades?

乙:還好,比我預估的要好的多。

B:Yes,they're better than I expected.

甲:拿到舍我獎要請客喔!

A:You have to take us out if you get the scholarship.

top

7  01/27:過年大掃除

甲:這幾天都在家裡幫忙大掃除,累斃了!

A:I've been busy with the New Year cleaning. I'm exhausted.

乙:我也是,整理出一大堆要回收的。

B:So am I. A lot of the garbage needs to be recycled.

top

8  01/28:除夕團圓,吃年夜飯

甲:今天是大年除夕,我們全家都要在家裡吃年夜飯。

A:Today's New Year's Eve. There's a family re dinner.

乙:我們要回奶奶家吃年夜飯。

B:We have to go to our Grandmother's for dinner.

甲:那可真是大團圓!

A:It sounds like we'll both have quite a re

top

9  01/29:大年初一,狗年

甲:今天是農曆大年初一,恭喜新年好!

A:Today is New Year's Day according to the lunar calendar. Happy New Year!

乙:今年是什麼年?狗年嗎?

B:Thanks. What year is it? Is it the Year of the Dog?

甲:讓我算算看,去年是雞年,所以今年就是狗年囉!

A:Let me count. Last year was the Year of the Rooster. So you're right. This is the Year of the Dog.

top

10  01/30:壓歲錢,紅包

甲:你今年有拿到壓歲錢嗎?

A:Did you get any "red envelopes"?

乙:我爸媽本來有要給我,可是我想說我都已經是大學生了,不好意思拿。

B:My parents wanted to give me one. But I turned it down now that I'm a college student.

甲:你還好勒,像我的小外甥,就吵著我要紅包。

A:Well,at least you don't have to give any. My nephew has been badgering me for one.

top

11  01/31:新學期開始

甲:明天就是第二學期的開始。

A:Tomorrow's the beginning of the second semester.

乙:好快喔!

B:How time flies.

top

back top